C&G Management, Inc.
We currently are hiring two District Managers in Central and Southern Utah/Northern Arizona.
Our District Managers are responsible for overseeing all operations, human resources, and compliance requirements of four (4) to seven (7) units. The District Manager reports directly to the Managing Director.
· The District Manager is a salaried position requiring a minimum work week of 50 hours.
· Each unit under supervision will receive at minimum, one (1) visit each week.
· The District Manager must remain current with Servsafe® certification and Foundations® along with certification to Proctor both.
· Direct district/GM meetings; present information and training at company meetings.
· Oversee bench planning, development, and performance for District.
· Complete all management recruiting, orientations, counseling, and termination paperwork.
· Handle and resolve all workman compensation claims.
· Interpret, identify, explain and teach P&L statement and financial data to management teams.
· Adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast paced environment.
· Implement required restaurant systems to ensure high operational and financial performance.
· Ability to perform all job functions for which supervision is assigned.
· Evaluate the following on each visit, making sure to communicate an action plan to resolve deficiencies and celebrate success.
o DT Speed of Service execution and results.
o Appearance of Exterior and Interior facilities.
o Friendliness of Store Team and Management to customers (C.A.R.E.)
o 12 Critical Food Safety areas and SPO action plan execution and completion.
o Certification of management team for Servsafe® and Foundations®
o Training system execution.
o Store cash control system.
o Resolve all Repair and Maintenance issues.
o Success of National and local Marketing plan execution.
o Proper completion and execution of all administrative duties.