Get new similar jobs by email for
Entry Level Sales Representati...
Unique Creations Company, Inc is looking for an entry level account representative responsible for new client acquisitions for our Fortune 500 clients and growth in our Leadership Development Program.
Started in 2012 in Los Angeles, then branched out here to Saint Louis, our company strategy is simple:
1. We have fantastic relationships with stable clients in industries that aren’t going anywhere. And we are our clients’ only liaison to acquiring new customers so we have unlimited client demand for years.
2. We have a world-class development program where we sharpen our staff’s game in six core areas:
3. We only promote internally so our leadership team has expertise in every area they supervise. This job involves face-to-face sales of services to new customer prospects. Then, this job involves training, preparing meetings and potentially managing others. The average timeframe for a management promotion is 12 months. It’s fast. It’s also competitive.
One of our firm’s key initiatives is to have the most talented, ambitious and character-driven people in Saint Louis on our team. And as we look to add to our talented roster, we would like to sit down with an intelligent, highly-motivated person, even if they aren’t sure yet if communications is the right field. We want to discuss career options with someone who isn’t comfortable blaming their current situation on “the economy."
Characteristics of our Team:
1. We want the adventurous sort, someone who seeks new experiences and wants to learn. So it’s no accident that we have a lot of people here who have the courage to move from other states to try a new part of the country.
2. We have a ton of people who played collegiate or professional sports, the ones who kept a loss with them for days and were the last ones off the practice field. So yes, competitive and aggressive are great qualities here.
3. Our staff spends time together. That’s what happens when you have a likeminded team working deliberately to avoid the career pitfalls the majority of people encounter (layoffs, lousy bosses, no growth, cubicles, no serious earning potential …).
4. If you have spent a lot of time as a waiter or bartender, we want the person who trained new staff, not the person who couldn’t be bothered with something outside their job description.
If you are ready for an exciting career that will challenge you daily then please send your resume to us at email@example.com today for an interview this week!