Medicus is a leader in the medical/healthcare arena providing innovative solutions to Hospitals, Practice Management Organizations, and small groups. We provide interim staffing solutions to our healthcare partners facing changes in their workforce. Headquartered in Windham, NH – just 45 minutes north of Boston – we are a young company that is growing exponentially. Our culture is energetic, high performing, and thrives on teamwork and openness.
With Medicus, You're Covered. Join our entrepreneurial, profitable, and constantly growing team. Our recruiters work with highly successful professionals within Healthcare, developing long term relationships and matching their skills with client needs.
· Recruit and build relationships with qualified Physicians, Physician Assistants and/or Nurse Practitioners. Healthcare experience strongly desired, but not required.
· Accountable to achieve key metrics/KPIs that support revenue goals of the business unit.
· Develop and execute recruitment strategy in order to fill a high volume of diverse openings including activities, such as:
o Cold calling
o Defining job posting options and locations
o Targeted search and sourcing strategy
· Build and maintain a well-qualified pool of candidates for contract positions
· Join professional networking organizations, attend industry trade shows, and establish passive channel sources to develop candidate pipeline.
· Qualify, present and schedule candidates to meet the needs of our clients.
· BA/BS Degree preferred.
· 3-5 years of demonstrated recruiting success in a KPI/Metrics conscious environment requiring high call volumes.
· Persuasive presentation skills with demonstrated talent in establishing relationships over the phone and in person.
· Desire to increase earnings based on performance.
Base salary plus commissions with unlimited potential!
At Medicus, we offer extensive training programs and a comprehensive benefits package for all full-time employees beginning day one! Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, short term, and long term insurance, plus medical and dependent care flex spending accounts, and earned time off, first year 16 days!
We have a matching, fully vested 401k available after 90 days of employment, tuition reimbursement, monthly sales awards and the opportunity to become part of our President's Club and receive an all expense paid trip for two!
Medicus is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in its workforce and diversity of thought.