An industry leading audio/video company is looking for an experienced installation technician. This company has been at the forefront of selling, designing, and installing advanced audio, video, and broadcast products. This market leader is seeking an energetic professional to expand its capabilities in project managing, installing, and overseeing its installation projections.
An ability to work well with others, provide technical solutions, and past audio video and/or broadcast experience are key considerations of the position. Consideration will be given to an individual that has information technology system experience. The technician will be provided with professional training programs for the development of their skills. Professional classes and an ability to work under / with leading professionals will be offered. Benefits of the position include a salary and bonus opportunity, health insurance, 401K, and paid time off.
· Work with clients and employees to complete installations.
· Manage paperwork and administrative duties associated with jobs.
· Provide project management and installation for projects company-wide.
· Be able to travel as needed for projects.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
· Two or more years in the audio, video, and / or broadcast industry.
· Experience with Microsoft Office.
· Possess strong written and oral English communication skills.
· Be currently authorized to work in the United States.