CareersUSA, a leader in the staffing industry with 33 years of experience, has another job opportunity for you:
Numerous clients in and around the Boca Raton, FL area are seeking Banquet Servers, Bartenders and Event Staff
Earn $10.00 - $12.00 per hour at these part-time, temporary positions. Black and white banquet experience is required.
- Set-up banquet room as instructed by client to include linen, service ware and glassware.
- Attend roll call meetings before events to learn function particulars, including guest and client expectations.
- Greet guests and respond to requests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Serve the food and/or beverage in the order and to the expectation of the client to ensure consistency throughout the banquet.
- Promptly remove dishes as guests complete each course and/or meal at the end of the meal or function.
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements of both the client and CareersUSA pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Replenish beverages as necessary, and check with guests overall satisfaction.
- Once banquet is complete, reset banquet room according to client's specifications to ensure readiness of the room for the following function.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Must have formal black and white banquet serving experience.
- Ensure excellent customer service to all customers.
- Must be reliable and responsible.
- Must be polite, groomed, and articulate.
- Must have great customer service skills.
- Must have a white button down dress shirt, black bow tie, black dress pants, black vest and/or jacket, and black shoes.