Banquet Servers, Bartenders and Event Staff
Part-Time and Full-Time Positions Available for Several Hotels and Country Clubs in the Palm Beach Area. Apply today!
CareersUSA, a leader in the staffing industry with over 33 years of experience, has another job opportunity for you. Numerous clients in and around the Palm Beach, FL area are seeking Banquet Servers, Bartenders and Event Staff.
Earn $10.00 - $12.00 per hour at these part-time and full-time, temporary positions. Black and white banquet experience is required.
- Set-up banquet room as instructed by client to include linen, service ware and glassware.
- Attend roll call meetings before events to learn function particulars, including guest and client expectations.
- Greet guests and respond to requests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Serve the food and/or beverage in the order and to the expectation of the client to ensure consistency throughout the banquet.
- Promptly remove dishes as guests complete each course and/or meal at the end of the meal or function.
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements of both the client and CareersUSA pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Replenish beverages as necessary, and check with guests overall satisfaction.
- Once banquet is complete, reset banquet room according to client's specifications to ensure readiness of the room for the following function.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Must have formal black and white banquet serving experience.
- Ensure excellent customer service to all customers.
- Must be reliable and responsible.
- Must be polite, groomed, and articulate.
- Must have great customer service skills.
- Must have a white button down dress shirt, black bow tie, black dress pants, black vest and/or jacket, and black shoes.
- CareersUSA - Palm Beach Gardens
- Ph: 561-242-0000
- Fx: 561-242-9494
- E-mail: email@example.com